Covid Rules – Phase B (70% fully vaccinated) – advice received from Golf Australia at 5:30pm 22/10/2021.
Tomorrow Saturday 23rd of October there will be a Stableford event.
The composite course will be in play and carts may be used, (Members only) Keep carts off fairways at all times.
The following Covid arrangements are now in place regarding golf competitions:
- Golf Competitions are back!
- Morwell Golf will be running Member competitions from Saturday 23/10/2021.
- When you register for the competition on the computer, it will print the appropriate card (either Composite Course or Full Course).
- When the Composite Course is in play, all play is from the 1st tee, and tee-off is between the times (approx) 07:00 – 13:00. Please be patient and exercise social distancing if there is any congestion on the cross-overs.
- NTPs are back. When the Composite Course is in play, there will be two NTPs. They are on the 8th on the first nine and on the 11th on the second nine. Please use Covid-safe practices when handling NTP markers.
- When the Full Course is in play, play is either from the 1st or 10th tee, and tee-off is between the times (approx) 07:00 – 09:00 and 11:00 – 13:00.
- QR code check-in is required prior to playing. QR codes are posted at the Club House and on the notice boards at the 1st and 10th tees.
- Masks must be worn at all times (indoors and outdoors) other than where exceptions apply (eg. eating and drinking, and when undertaking strenuous exercise).
- Groups are a maximum of 4 people per group.
- Flagsticks and Bunker Rakes are classified as ‘frequently touched surfaces’ and should be treated accordingly (e.g. have a designated flag marshal in each group, practice good hygiene etc).
- Score your own card, and verify the scores with another person before submitting the scores.
- When using the computers for registration and score entry, please use Covid-safe practices (hand sanitizing etc).
- Only residents from regional Victoria can play at regional courses.
- The Club House rules published earlier today (22/10/2021) still apply without change (including vaccination status checks), except there will be more emphasis on checking of your Covid-status.
Please be aware that when the 80% mark is reached (Phase C), the rules may change again. Included in that change may be requirements regarding double-vaccinated status. It is anticipated that 80% double-vaccinated will be reached around the week-end of 30th October.
Please be patient, respectful and kind as people are doing their best to keep everyone safe and to comply with all the rules.